One of the featured speakers at SAMPE Summit 20 Paris will be Dan Hart, president and CEO of Virgin Orbit. Source | Virgin Orbit
SAMPE Europe reported on Feb. 12 that it has finalized the agenda for SAMPE Summit 20 Paris, a one-day conference being held on Monday, March 2 at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel in Paris, France, the day before the opening of the JEC World 2020 exhibition.
CompositesWorld readers qualify for a discounted registration fee of €625 using the SAMPE20SUMMIT code at checkout. Click here to register for SAMPE Summit 20 Paris.
Topics and speakers at SAMPE Summit 20 Paris include:
- Virgin Orbit - A New Path into Space; Dan Hart, president and CEO, Virgin Orbit, USA
- Thermoplastics for next-generation structures; Prof. Kiyoshi Uzawa, director Innovative Composite Center (ICC) at Kanazawa Institute of Technology Japan
- Composites in architecture; Quang Truong, architect and adjunct assistant professor at Portland State University and the University of Oregon, USA
- Composite materials and components automotive and construction; HeeJune Kim, senior research fellow/VP, LG Hausys R&D Center, South Korea
- Large-scale additive manufacturing; Dr. William Peter, director of the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Manufacturing Demonstration Facility (MDF) at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), USA
- Carbon fiber SMC battery boxes; Dr.-Ing. Timo Huber, vice president, Advanced Composite Technology Center (ACTC), Hengrui Corp., China
- Welding of thermoplastic composites; Je?ro??me Raynal, Institut Soudure, and Michel Glotin, Arkema, France
- FRP processes for automotive parts, Dr. Gunnar Rieber, BMW Group, Germany
- Future aerospace innovation; Ron van Manen, head of strategy, Clean Sky 2 Joint Undertaking, Belgium
- Composites in urban air mobility; ????????????Bernd Thoma, senior industrial engineer, Volocopter, Germany
- Flying V for future sustainable flying; Roelof Vos, project leader Flying V, TU Delft, Netherlands
- Composites in high-velocity flight; Dr. James M. Sands, CCDC Army Research Laboratory, USA
- Sustainable Development for aerocomposites; Jean-Pierre Cabanac, Airbus Toulouse, France
For more information on SAMPE Summit 20 Paris, click here to download the program.